Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Genesis

This Blog allows anyone to explore my thoughts, learn from them, add to them, and make them richer (hopefully).

I think about transportation, sustainable planning, government schemes, computer technology amongst other things.

There are fun things like bicycling, hiking, travelling that come by that I can share or enquire about from your experiences.

Right now, I am taking webmastering and multimedia courses from Foothill College in the California Bay Area. Being in Silicon Valley, this school offers the latest and the greatest in this area and most of the instructors are experienced. One can take courses on-line or in person in classrooms where there are computers at each station.

1 comment:

John C said...

I do like how my own page came out!
What do others think?